|Important Reminders and Requests May 19, 2018
1. County Convention, installation and awards ceremony Saturday May 19, 2018 at Rochelle Park Post 170, 33 W. Passaic St. 07662.
a) Registration and Breakfast 8 AM
b) Meeting start 9 AM
c) Installation of Officer’s around 10:15 AM
d) Awards ceremony 11:30 AM
For Fire, Police, Legionnaire of the Year, Educator of the year, Mike Carroll will call up the post Commander and Americanism Chairman to say a few words on the awardee and help present the award with Commander Burgess.
1. EVERYONE, who hasn’t submitted their registration forms for Wildwood delegates please submit them to the adjutant.
2. Bring all 50/50 tickets with money see the adjutant.
3. Bring any donations for Legion Baseball
4. Dress for officer’s being installed dress blues all others, legion casual, shirt, slacks and legion cap, no shorts.
5. Commander Burgess expects everyone in attendance to stay for the awards ceremony and lunch afterwards to show respect for the winners and their family and friends.
For God and Country